Translate

Monday 2 April 2012

is the colour black bad or protection?

Many times I have had people describe spirit encounters to me and explain the fear they had when faced with a being in black from head to toe. People it seems, fear black as a manifestation, they see a spirit who is shrouded in black as a threat, something ominous and unreadable.

There is a simple explanation why spirit use black to cloak themselves and it is also something that I do myself. It is not a negative thing but quite the reverse. However there are dark spirits but they don't always present as so, they can trick you and show you whatever they want, it's up to you to ask to see their true self, if you don't ask, they wont bother.

When I am asked to clear a house or building or location of unwanted energy and activity I often do not want to announce my presence. I want to be able to sneak inside unseen and take a look around without drawing attention to myself. I don't want to go to the location in my healing state which is one of brightness, light and power. In order to clear an area it's necessary to make an evaluation and to be able to observe quietly any activity and to sense any vibration of energy without feeding it with power and light.

When I go to clear a home I ask that the householder not speak of the activity for the week prior to my visit, not mention the spirit or the fact that it is going to be moved on. I want to lull the spirit (especially if it is an unpleasant one) into a false sense of security so that it behaves as it normally would when I do arrive and does not know who I am, otherwise the spirit is likely to hide from me, to pretend to pass on, or be someone else, anything in order to get what they want and be undetected by me.

I want them to cooperate but if they won't then I will take them over whether they want to go or not. If they are causing problems for householders or locations then they need to go and indeed even for their own good, they are learning nothing by clinging to life here.

So that the attachment/earthbound spirit doesn't realise who I am when I first arrive there is often a bit of acting required on the part of the householder. Prior to my arrival I ask them to invite me in and offer me tea, we will talk like old friends, no mention of the purpose of my visit will be made. I need to assess the energy, read the intention of the spirit and contain it before I reveal myself. Remember some spirits are downright nasty and do not want to move on. Someone like me has to be tough with them, outwit them and take them home albeit kicking and screaming.

I remember one clearance I did that was at an old slaughter house. I was invited in and behaved casually. The spirit soon revealed himself to me. He was a huge man, unshaven with a big face. A rough man who stood over me and listened to our conversation. He was rude and lewd and very unwelcome. He had been causing arguments in the converted building between the couple living there, aggressive behaviour had been manifesting and many objects had been moved and lost. Financially the couple were struggling and their relationship was going very wrong.

Before I entered the property I covered myself in a black cloak of energy to disguise my own light. I wanted to be able to get close enough to the spirit to work on him without him seeing me - and it worked as it always does. The black cloak is wrapped completely around me, the cowl is drawn over my head and the cloak wrapped under my feet, no part of me is exposed, I am then disguised and can travel wherever I wish to work. The male spirit could not see me, I merged with his own darkness. He could see me as a living person but not my spiritual power which was a threat to him.

He played the game and came close to me, I could hear his voice, his thoughts and the disgusting words he uttered and his vile spewings. I ignored him. I spoke normally to the client, pretended I could not see him.

Then suddenly and quickly I encased him and his energy in a crystal. A prison to him. He called me lots of names and swore, angry and taken by surprise. He flailed his arms, punched at me and then I unveiled myself. He was silent. Seeing my light he knew that he was beaten and would not linger on the earth anymore.

I took him across for rehabilitation and from that day the financial situation eased for the couple, they became closer, had a child, life improved and has continued to do so for the following eight years.

Rescue and clearance work is not easy but it is necessary. All the foulness of that individual, his dark thoughts, murderous intentions and sexual vileness was polluting the atmosphere and affecting the inhabitants of the property, but more than that it reaches further than that into the earths ether. The thoughts then filter through to the young, the troubled, the vulnerable and the weak and replays in uncountable scenarios. History repeats itself. The vibration of energy is a powerful one, it can linger in buildings, families, locations, roads, even jewellery, so why not attach to a person too? Most people shake off dark thoughts after a couple of days, but the vulnerable and those with difficult lives soak up the vibration more easily and become more affected by it than a balanced and less troubled person might.

Psychic protection is very important as I always say, laughing at negativity is vital to disperse it and cleansing of dirty energy no matter where its location essential. There are many healers working in this way but not all take the necessary precautions of protection and their own auras become muddied which in turn affects their own health and mental well being. If you are someone that finds themselves in uncomfortable situations through work or home life try the cloaking exercise, see if you feel safer, less vulnerable, less jittery, less indecisive by using it. If you struggle to use it as a spiritual technique then use it as a mental one, a coping mechanism, it works well for children who are timid or fearful of new situations as does imagining that they are donning armour for protection. Let the child have control and imagine it for themselves, it empowers them and teaches them to use the mind as a tool. Use it yourself too whenever you feel the need and take note of the results. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment